SMS Backup & Restore
SMS backup and restore is a simple android app that backs up and restores text messages and call logs on your phone.
Note: This app can restore call logs and messages only, which were backed up before it was deleted. Advanced messaging is not supported.
For questions or issues, please visit our FAQ: http://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Call logs in backup SMS (text) messages, MMS and XML formats.
– Automatic device backup with options to automatically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDiv or Email
– Choose a recurring set time for automatic backup.
– Option to select which conversations to backup or restore.
– View and drill in your local and cloud backups
– Search your backups
– Restore / Transfer Backup to any other phone. The backup format is independent of the Android version, so messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, regardless of the version.
– Fast transfer between 2 phones on WiFi Direct
– Ability to restore all text messages or only selected conversations.
– Free space on your phone. Delete all SMS messages or call logs on the phone.
– Email a backup file.
– XML backups can be changed in other formats, and can be viewed on the computer as well.
– Tested on Android 5.0 and higher
– The app only restores the backups made by this app
– Please start the app at least once after the update so that scheduled backups start working.
– Backup is created locally on the phone by default, but you have the option to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDiv or Email. You are responsible for backup files. Files are not sent to the developer at any time.
– If you intend to reset a factory on the phone, please be sure to save / send a copy of the backup before the phone before doing so.
– If you have performed the restoration and the messages do not appear in your message application:
– Open your messaging app and desal SMS from the settings.
– Exit the app
– Open the app again and enable SMS from the setting.
This app needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Restore backups and messages. Get the required SMS permission to handle messages received by app when app is the default messaging app.
* Your call and contact information: Restore backup and call logs.
* Storage: To create backup file on SD card.
* Network view and communication: Allows the app to connect to WiFi for backup
* Your social information: To display and store contact names in the backup file.
* Play on start-up: Start scheduled backups.
* Prevent the phone from sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep / suspension, while the backup or restore operation is on.
* Use test for protected storage: To create backup file on SD card.
* Account Information: To Get Certified with Google Drive and Gmail for Cloud Upload